All of this happen because I want to upgrade it into Android 4.4 (Kitkat).
- I successfully downgraded into stock rom/firmware (froyo) by Odin.
- I upgraded into custom rom/firmware (gingerbread) by Samsung kies.
- I root a wrong root, it's for I9000 by Odin,caused it become boot stuck,but able to fix it by wiping caches & other etc.
- I root a correct root for SC-02B,but don't know why it make my phone soft bricked,I tried wiping caches & other etc,it doesn't work.
- So I decided to downgraded it into stock rom/firmware,but it make more worst,I even ticked re-partition.It re-partitioned finished but the PIT files,it doesn't even begin to flashing it stuck for 10 mins.
- I close Odin,remove the battery,& unplugged the usb. That what happen to my phone,it can only charge to a wall charger.A few weeks later I bought a very cheap JIG ordered from internet,it gave nothing but a heat to my phone, no download mode.So please anyone whoever encounter with this situation,please give a guide or instructions to fix my phone.