I had a very similar issue. I don't use Chrome on the desktop (Firefox) but I don't think that is relevant. I am also using Nexus 5 with Android 5.0.1. On my PC on Firefox I could see the Fedex printer listed along side the Google Drive printer but on my Nexus I could only see the Google Drive printer. I fiddled with this for a while but I eventually got it to work. I'm not totally sure what I did that fixed it but this what I tried:
- Visited https://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/ and clicked Try It Now
- Select Print to Fedex Office and clicked the checkbox to agree to the terms (this only showed up once and maybe this was blocking it from showing up on Android?)
- I didn't bother trying to print a test page to Fedex but I did go back print a test page using the Save to Google Drive option (again not sure if this was needed)
- I verified that it showed up properly in my drive account
- Finally I went back to my phone: Settings -> Printing -> Cloud Print. Still only Google Drive printer listed (damn!).
- But then I hit the back button and tapped Cloud Print once again (hey why not?) and all of a sudden the FedEx Office printer was listed!
So I'm not really sure what the deal is with this (definitely still beta I guess). I think either agreeing to the terms on the PC and/or printing a test page kind of forced a refresh of cloud print settings down to my phone. I wonder if clearing the data of the cloud print app would have a similar effect? Anyways, I hope this helps a future person that got here via Google like I did...